Below, you will find a list of the questions most frequently asked by our guests.
- What time can I check-in?
The check-in time is after 2.00 p.m. Let us know your arrival time in case you schedule and early check in we‘ll do our best to have your room available.
- By what time must I check-out?
The check-out time is before 12:00 (noon). If you plan a late check out kindly let us know your departure time, we’ll our best to satisfy your needs.
Yes, we can look after your luggage. If at check in your room is not ready yet or in case of early check out after .We will store your luggage free of charge on your check-in and check-out days.
- What time is the swimming pool open?
The pool opening time: 6.00 am- 9.00 pm every day.
This time can be changed and extended due to weather conditions. When the pool is closed, the relaxation area with sun loungers and umbrellas remains always available.
- Is there air-conditioning in the room?
All rooms are provided with a own air conditioning system, manually adjustable by yourself in the room.
- Is it possible to pay with credit cards?
Yes, we accept the main Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, and JCB,
- The breakfast is included?
Yes, we offer to our guests a buffet breakfast in Indochine 38. The opening time is from 7.00 am to 9.30 am.
- Is there any internet connection in the resort?
For all the guest we offer a free Wi-Fi connection available in the room and all the resort’s areas.
- Is Reception open 24 hours?
Yes, Reception service is available 24 hours.
- Which is the nearest airport?
The nearest airport is the Da Nang Airport in Da Nang city, which is located around 30 km away.
- Which is the nearest train station?
The nearest railway station is Da Nang railway, 30km away from the resort.
- Can I rent a scooter/car at the resort or nearby?
Yes, you can rent a scooter/car either through the resort or from one of the local car-rental specialists with which we have special agreements in place.
*Bicycles are free
- Do you have smoking and non-smoking rooms?
Our rooms are non-smoking rooms.
- Do the bathrooms have baths or showers?
All rooms have shower. The bath tub is available for Loft.
- How many floors does the hotel have?
The hotel has three floors in all.
- Do you have a restaurant, spa, or Souvenir shop?
Yes, we have Indochine 38 Restaurant, Emerald Spa, and Little Creations Shop in front of the resort.